Thanks for requesting the free resource, its on its way to your inbox now 🙂
Take a moment to add [email protected] to your email contacts so that we make it through in to your inbox…
If you use Gmail:
There are a couple ways to go about whitelisting an email address or domain but we recommend using the “official” method:
- Go into your account’s Filters and Blocked Addresses settings through the settings button on the right of your mail, then the Settings option.
- Scroll down until you find the Create a new filter link. It’s right above the section for blocking email addresses.
- In that new window that pops up, type the email address [email protected] in the From field.
If you use Hotmail:
Add the From address you want to receive mailings from to your Hotmail Safe List:
- Open your mailbox and click “Options” (upper right hand corner).
- Click the “Junk E-Mail Protection” link.
- Select the “Safe List” link.
- Copy and paste into the dialog box titled “Type an address or domain”.
- Click the “Add” button next to the dialog box.
If you use Outlook:
- Click the Home tab.
- Click Junk.
- Click Junk E-mail Options.
- Click Safe Senders.
- Click Add.
- Enter [email protected] and additional information if you wish.
- Click OK to finish.